Different kinds of Life Insurance
Life Insurance Policy from Top Insurance Agency can help you secure your family’s financial future by providing the funds they need to: cover burial expenses, uninsured medical bills, pay off your mortgage and other outstanding debts, and maintain a comfortable standard of living.
There are a variety of life insurance policies that we can provide. The kind of policy you choose depends on your needs:
- Term Life Insurance is a low-cost way of providing maximum coverage for your family.
Protection is provided for a limited number of years.
- The insurance expires without value if the insured lives beyond the policy period, usually 5 to 30 years.
- Term insurance premiums will not increase during the guaranteed policy time period (term) you select.
- Term Life Insurance pays a death benefit only if you die during that term.
- Term Life Insurance remains in force for as long as premiums are current, provided there are no misrepresentations on the application.
- The insurance coverage terminates if you discontinue your premium payments.
- Whole Life Insurance provides permanent protection for the whole of life – from the date of policy issue to the date of the insured’s death, provided that premiums are paid.
- Premiums are set at the time of policy issue and remain level for the policy’s life.
- Unlike term insurance, whole life combines insurance protection and savings or cash value which builds over time.
- Cash value build-up may provide a source for living benefits, for example, helping pay off a mortgage, or a child’s education, or cash surrender value if the policy is ever cancelled.